The folks here at WebAIM are pleased to be attending The 25th Annual International Technology & Persons with Disabilities Conference, more commonly known as the CSUN conference. This conference is one of the highlights of our year. We love interacting with and being educated and invigorated by so many people that are passionate about accessibility.
We’ll be presenting the following sessions:
- Accessibility of Rich Internet Applications (pre-conference workshop)
- Insights Into Cognitive Web Accessibility
- The Myth of the Typical Screen Reader User
- Institutional Self-Study of Web Accessibility: Continuous Improvement for Our Nation’s Campuses
- A Beginner’s Introduction to WAVE
- Web Accessibility Preferences are for Sissies… and Other Universal Web Accessibility Concepts
- WAVE as Part of a Group-Wide Web Accessibility Plan
If you’re interested in attending, be sure to reserve your seat now.
WebAIM, in conjunction with several other fine organizations, is also sponsoring a CSUN Tweetup. We hope to see you there.