E-mail List Archives
iPhone with screen CSS support?
From: Jorge Fernandes
Date: Sep 15, 2007 9:10AM
- Next message: Bill Mason: "Re: iPhone with screen CSS support?"
- Previous message: Phil Teare: "Re: Gmail and accessibility"
- Next message in Thread: Bill Mason: "Re: iPhone with screen CSS support?"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Recently I put this question "Why doesn’t Safari support the handheld
CSS media type in iPhone?" in a Portuguese forum. The answers was a
little agressive and seems me that I broke a leg to the "handheld"
iPhone. Seems me that call "handheld" to an iPhone is offending it...
I decided to put the question at Google search and, curiously I found
that I'm not isolated, but almost:
Said Joe Clark:
"There’s no need for user-agent sniffing, a debased practice from the
1990s. Why doesn’t Safari support the handheld CSS media type?"
Did you think that someday Steve Jobs will write a letter to iPhone
Clients with the issue: "Why iPhone changed from screen to handheld
I'll appreciate your comments.
++início do rodapé
Jorge Fernandes | <EMAIL REMOVED>