WebAIM provides a wide variety of services, but our goal is always the same—to expand the potential of the web for people with disabilities by empowering individuals and organizations to create accessible content.
WebAIM services can include...
WebAIM offers a variety of on-site and virtual training options, including:
- Web accessibility virtual training
- Zoom accessibility workshops
- Online Document Accessibility course
- Customized trainings for your organization
- Strategic Web Accessibility Workshops to help your organization implement system-level accessibility, including customized workshops focused on accessibility in design, technology procurement and use, and more.
We provide the knowledge, resources, and tools for your organization to meet its accessibility goals.
Whether you are drafting wireframes, developing an accessibility policy, or implementing accessibility techniques and strategies, our expert staff can consult with you on-site or remotely.
Our team can inspect, audit, and evaluate a representative sample of pages from your site. Our website evaluation report will list the accessibility barriers we found, describe their impact on users, and recommend strategies for remediation. We can also evaluate designs, wireframes, and mockups to catch accessibility barriers before they find their way into your site or application.
No matter where you are at in your accessibility journey, WebAIM can be a guide to help you through the process.
Accessible Website Certification
Please contact us to see how WebAIM can support your web accessibility efforts.