Consulting & Technical Assistance
Although WebAIM offers training, evaluation, certification, and other services, many clients we work with have other needs. The experts at WebAIM understand that accessibility is sometimes a complex endeavor and are knowledgeable and flexible enough to help you meet your accessibility needs. Here are a few examples of additional ways WebAIM can assist you:
- Ongoing or on-demand accessibility support and technical assistance. Sometimes it's handy to have access to experts who can answer questions at a critical time.
- Developing customized training or reference materials.
- Evaluating the accessibility of third-party applications.
- Policy development and implementation.
- Coordinating the efforts of administrators, programmers, developers, content creators and others.
- Integrating accessibility into your design process.
- Accounting for accessibility in technology purchase and use decisions.
- Building a sustainable, organization-wide accessibility initiative.
- Consultation in authoring a Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT), which is a method of stating a product's compliance with Section 508.
Our Consulting & Technical Assistance services are generally billed hourly at a rate of $215/hour. We'd be happy to discuss how we can assist you in your accessibility efforts.
Contact WebAIM to discuss how our consultation service can help you