Consulting & Technical Assistance
Although WebAIM offers training, evaluation, certification, and other services, many clients we work with have other needs. Here are a few examples of additional ways WebAIM has helped clients in the past:
- Ongoing or on-demand accessibility support and technical assistance. Sometimes it's handy to have access to experts who can answer questions at a critical time.
- Developing customized training or reference materials.
- Evaluating the accessibility of third-party applications.
- Policy development and implementation.
- Coordinating the efforts of administrators, programmers, developers, content creators and others.
- Consultation in authoring a Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT), which is a method of stating a product's compliance with Section 508.
Many of our clients will contact us again after our initial work. The web continues to mature and sites continue to evolve. Occasionally you will need to update the look, layout, or architecture of your site. As these changes occur you may need to adjust the accessibility of your site. The experts at WebAIM understand that accessibility is sometimes a complex endeavor and are knowledgeable and flexible enough to help you meet your accessibility needs.
Our Consulting & Technical Assistance services are generally billed hourly at a rate of $190/hour. We'd be happy to discuss how we can assist you in your accessibility efforts.
Contact WebAIM to discuss how our consultation service can help you