E-mail List Archives
passing variables in a URL (webbIE)
Date: Jan 28, 2008 1:30PM
- Next message: james: "Re: passing variables in a URL (webbIE)"
- Previous message: Cynthia Waddell: "Re: WAVE 4.0 now available"
- Next message in Thread: james: "Re: passing variables in a URL (webbIE)"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Hello, I downloaded webbIE to see if my work was accessible but I'm
having difficulty when i need to pass variables within a url.
On my page I am generating the links from a database via php/mysql. the
link takes the form of
edit.php?id=6 (with the value of id coming from a php variable).
is this possible in webbIE? When I activate the link, it just goes to
edit.php, with no mention of the variables?
I'm not using AJAX..the links are just generated once.
ps this is my first post, I hope I have sent it correctly.