E-mail List Archives
Re: textbox in table cell
From: Chris Hoffman
Date: Mar 26, 2008 8:30PM
- Next message: Patrick H. Lauke: "Re: textbox in table cell"
- Previous message: James Nurthen: "Re: textbox in table cell"
- Next message in Thread: Patrick H. Lauke: "Re: textbox in table cell"
- Previous message in Thread: James Nurthen: "Re: textbox in table cell"
- View all messages in this Thread
On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 10:17 -0600, Jared Smith wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 8:11 AM, Lee, Samson (HRSA) [C] < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> > Each textbox has to be tied to two "labels" (one column
> > header, one row header), so I don't think I can use the
> > <label> tag...
> You are correct. You can't associate a form element with two separate
Is that a limitation of the assistive technologies' capabilities?
Because it certainly isn't a violation of the HTML4 spec:
"Each LABEL element is associated with exactly one form control."
"More than one LABEL may be associated with the same control by creating
multiple references via the for attribute."