E-mail List Archives
Re: Heading 1 vs H1, etc.
From: Alastair Campbell
Date: Apr 29, 2008 11:30AM
- Next message: Bevi Chagnon: "Re: Heading 1 vs H1, etc."
- Previous message: Randall Pope: "Re: Heading 1 vs H1, etc."
- Next message in Thread: Bevi Chagnon: "Re: Heading 1 vs H1, etc."
- Previous message in Thread: Randall Pope: "Re: Heading 1 vs H1, etc."
- View all messages in this Thread
They are considered 'functionally identical' in the PDF accessibility
and I'm pretty sure the default 'styles' in Word are understood by
Obviously putting a <heading 1> tag in HTML isn't going to work, but
it should be fine in InDesign (which I assume is then producing
Frankly, if they are using Word styles at all that's a good step in
the right direction.