E-mail List Archives
Question from Newbie
From: Kathy McKelvie
Date: May 28, 2008 11:50AM
- Next message: Keith Parks: "Re: Question from Newbie"
- Previous message: Nancy Johnson: "color and 508"
- Next message in Thread: Keith Parks: "Re: Question from Newbie"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I am a newbie to the web accessibility area and am hoping to get some
direction as I am at a loss where to start.
I have taken a web site over and have been asked to make this website more
"friendly". Allowing users to increase/decrease font size etc. with the
click of a button (or link).
Currently this web site contains a stylesheet where the fonts are
My questions are:
1) Do I create various copies of the same web page (ex: contact.htm)
and have them set to various font sizes?
2) Can I change the hard-coded font sizes to percentages in the
Or am I not going in the right direction?
Thank you for any help.