E-mail List Archives
tables for layout
From: Horowitz, Sharyn
Date: Jun 10, 2001 5:35PM
- Next message: Raja Saravanan: "Re: Table Accessibility"
- Previous message: Nancy Swenson: "Re: Hello"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I just subscribed so please forgive me if this has been discussed
before. I tried searching the archive but it seems to be down.
All of the information out there says "avoid using tables for layout"
yet I see that even the webaim.org home page does exactly that. I've
tried using css positioning which worked great until I looked at it in
netscape (next time I'll check browser compatibility charts *before* I
do all that work!). I'm trying to replicate a current look & feel so
getting rid of columns isn't an option. Please please enlighten me.