E-mail List Archives
Re: Navigation in HTML forms
From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis
Date: Apr 28, 2009 12:30PM
- Next message: Randi: "Re: Is email accessible?"
- Previous message: Hadi Rangin: "Re: Navigation in HTML forms"
- Next message in Thread: David Andrews: "Re: Navigation in HTML forms"
- Previous message in Thread: Hadi Rangin: "Re: Navigation in HTML forms"
- View all messages in this Thread
On 28/4/09 18:06, Hadi Rangin wrote:
> I don't know but arrowing down in a large survey with 384 questions is not
> an option for me considering the fact that everything is linearized in the
> screen reader view and there will be a huge amount of the text to go over if
> I have to read line by line.
Is answering a survey with 384 questions an option for anybody, of any
Who even writes such a survey?