E-mail List Archives
Re: Ordered Lists and Forms
From: Steve Green
Date: Jun 29, 2009 9:20AM
- Next message: Justin Svetlik: "Re: Ordered Lists and Forms"
- Previous message: Seth Kane: "Ordered Lists and Forms"
- Next message in Thread: Justin Svetlik: "Re: Ordered Lists and Forms"
- Previous message in Thread: Seth Kane: "Ordered Lists and Forms"
- View all messages in this Thread
I have seen this many times including a site we tested this weekend. In my
opinion it is totally unnecessary and just adds visual and audio clutter.
There may occasionally be an appropriate use for this markup but 99% of the
time it's wrong.
From: <EMAIL REMOVED>
[mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Seth Kane
Sent: 29 June 2009 16:03
To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Subject: [WebAIM] Ordered Lists and Forms
I just came across some HTML this morning that had FORM FIELDS inside of an
<form action="" method="post">
<label for="firstName">First Name</label> <input id="firstName" type="text"
class="text first required" />
I have never seen this done and I wanted to see if anyone understood the
methodology or if it served a true purpose towards Accessibility?