E-mail List Archives
Re: Head-mouse for Mac
From: Randi Oomens
Date: Jul 6, 2009 7:55AM
- Next message: Jon Gunderson: "Re: Flash Accessibility"
- Previous message: John E. Brandt: "Re: Head-mouse for Mac"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: John E. Brandt: "Re: Head-mouse for Mac"
- View all messages in this Thread
I use a Mac and have found their tech support to be excellent. He
might have luck if he called to ask about all this, though I know when
I called to see what they had as far as assistive computers, the
regular guys didn't know. I ended up talking to an engineer who know
much more. Apple is pretty great as far as accessibility and assistive
technologies. Tell him if he wants to ask them about what has been
suggested, to ask to speak to an engineer.
This is fascinating, btw. I never knew there was such a thing.