E-mail List Archives
Date: Jul 6, 2009 12:40PM
- Next message: Jon Gunderson: "Re: PDF Accessibility"
- Previous message: Travis Roth: "Re: Flash Accessibility"
- Next message in Thread: Jon Gunderson: "Re: PDF Accessibility"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
My name is Alyson Fayollat and I'm a designer for Team Member Marketing. We're currently working on a project that requires the end-result PDF (coming from InDesign CS4) to be accessible. The problem we're running into is having tables read correctly. Although they're tagged correctly in InDesign (we hope), a lot of work still needs to be done in Acrobat Professional. When selecting the table in Acrobat, the table editor tool doesn't seem to be an option for finessing. Do we need to manually change the order of the tags in the Tags palette? Or is there a better way?