E-mail List Archives
Re: Survey Monkey
From: Geof Collis
Date: Jul 7, 2009 2:40PM
- Next message: Ranti Junus: "Re: Survey Monkey"
- Previous message: Joshue O Connor: "Re: Survey Monkey"
- Next message in Thread: Ranti Junus: "Re: Survey Monkey"
- Previous message in Thread: Joshue O Connor: "Re: Survey Monkey"
- View all messages in this Thread
I've had issues with Server Monkey and my City in the past and some
of the problems were:
no fieldset or legend elements
no label elements for form fields
required the use of the mouse to activate check boxes and other form elements
At 03:45 PM 7/7/2009, you wrote:
>hi folks: i think that the forms that Survey Monkey
>http://www.surveymonkey.com/ makes aren't particularly accessible.
>are folks here familiar with it? can someone give me some "talking
>points" about why they shouldn't be used?
>a group i work with has used them and i'd like to be more informed about
>the accessibility issues, with Survey Monkey, so i can talk better with
>them about it.
>all the best