E-mail List Archives
Three great accessibility job opportunities with state of Texas - DARS
Date: Aug 31, 2009 12:55PM
- Next message: Mark Guisinger: "long description v. d-link"
- Previous message: Nancy Johnson: "Re: Some good examples"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
The Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services has three job openings for Accessibility Specialists (Salary Group B21). The accessibility specialists are responsible for:
* testing Web pages and other electronic information resources for accessibility and compliance with Texas HHS Accessibility Policy (US Rehabilitation Act, Section 508),
* providing accessibility remediation and consulting to Texas HHS agencies,
* developing and presenting training courses on accessibility topics, and
* contributing to the development and refinement of accessibility policies.
For details and to apply for the position on-line visit the Texas Health and Human Services Job Center<https://rm.accesshr.hhsc.state.tx.us/ENG/careerportal/Job_Profile.cfm?szOrderID=104905&szReturnToSearch=1&&szWordsToHighlight=Accessibility%20Specialist>. See job requisition #128487
The URL for the posting is:
The job posting will remain open until all three positions are filled. Please forward this job announcement to other accessibility lists and interest groups.
Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS)