E-mail List Archives
web 2.0 accessibility testing
From: Nancy Johnson
Date: Sep 17, 2009 7:25AM
- Next message: Simius Puer: "Re: Standards"
- Previous message: Tim Harshbarger: "Standards"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Are there any tools out there to test whether web 2.0 technologies are
accessible on a site such as the wave toolbar?
I currently do an html visual, test to see if the navigation is
keyboard accessible and I may take the site through the demo version I
JAWs which I downloaded.
I am no expert at JAWs and can pick up if JAWs skips all the
navigation or some text, see the order in which JAWs reads the
content, but I may miss content refresh issues etc.