E-mail List Archives
Re: insight about weird flash
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Nov 23, 2009 7:15AM
- Next message: Linda Nieuwenhuijsen: "Re: Mobile Devices"
- Previous message: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: insight about weird flash"
- Next message in Thread: Al Sparber: "Re: insight about weird flash"
- Previous message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: insight about weird flash"
- View all messages in this Thread
wmode="opaque" or "transparent" will hide the movie from assistive technology. Therefore, the problem lies in the code: s1.addParam("wmode","transparent"); and the code will not be exposed so that you can read the information in AT or Object Inspector. Set wmode to windows.
Just "window", no 's'... :)