E-mail List Archives
RE: PowerPoint files and 508
From: Hencmann, Maureen
Date: Apr 25, 2002 8:38AM
- Next message: Mark Bryant: "RE: PowerPoint files and 508"
- Previous message: Jon Gunderson: "Re: PowerPoint files and 508"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
This is just a suggestion I received from one of our students who is blind.
Have the lecture placed in the notes section of the presentation. Make it
downloadable. Then the student can access the outline and the notes section
with the screen reader. This student uses Window Eyes and advises that this
works well for him. Not exactly universal design and I would be interested
in other ideas also.
SPS Distance Learning
From: LAROUSSA, ROBERT M [mailto: