E-mail List Archives
check form for accessibility?
From: Elaine Nelson
Date: May 20, 2002 5:12PM
- Next message: Jim Thatcher: "RE: check form for accessibility?"
- Previous message: Cohen, Lisa A.: "Acronym and Abbrev tags"
- Next message in Thread: Jim Thatcher: "RE: check form for accessibility?"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
(very minimal styling added to highlight labels, fieldset, and legend)
I've run it thru the validator & Bobby - yes, I haven't got all the labels properly set, as that is one of my questions....
there was a thread about something similar not too long ago (in that case it was time, in this one it's phone number) - the thing that would serve as a label, the words "Home Phone" is "labeling" 3 separate fields. is there a graceful way to handle this?
also, is it too unweildy to have secondary text fields inside of a fieldset of checkboxes? (see availablility, towards the bottom)
are there any other glaring problems with this form?
I'd appreciate any good (or bad!) words from the list...thanks!
http://www.pierce.ctc.edu | http://www.epersonae.com
Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,