E-mail List Archives
From: Conyers, Dwayne
Date: May 26, 2010 11:27AM
- Next message: Denis Boudreau: "Re: abbreviations"
- Previous message: Dan Conley: "Re: abbreviations"
- Next message in Thread: Denis Boudreau: "Re: abbreviations"
- Previous message in Thread: Dan Conley: "Re: abbreviations"
- View all messages in this Thread
<EMAIL REMOVED> ink wired:
> Surely that would also be best practice
> for screen reader users?
When doing work for Fed and State sites, that is standard practice... but *first use* is relative. I typically do first use per page on multi-page sites.
If collapsed divs are used on a single page, then I will play it by ear, considering the user may read all sequentially or could skip to one or more at random.
The generation that took acid to escape reality is now taking antacid to deal with reality