E-mail List Archives
Re: when acronyms mean nothing
From: Sam Buchanan
Date: Jun 27, 2002 3:44PM
- Next message: Jukka Korpela: "RE: when acronyms mean nothing"
- Previous message: Timothy J. Luoma: "three more acronym questions"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Timothy J. Luoma: "when acronyms mean nothing"
- View all messages in this Thread
Timothy J. Luoma wrote:
> So how does one mark up an acronym that doesn't have any meaning?
Seems to me that if it doesn't have a meaning, it's not an acronym. So
don't mark it up as one. If you want to mark it up somehow, you could do
something like this:
Sam Buchanan, http://afongen.com/
PGP fingerprint: 5290 B126 2A28 82B0 0FF7 B9F7 CFDF B087 497A BAFB
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,