E-mail List Archives
From: Richard R. Hill
Date: Jan 31, 2011 3:27PM
- Next message: E.J. Zufelt: "Re: Survey Tool"
- Previous message: Jordan, Courtney: "Re: table paging"
- Next message in Thread: E.J. Zufelt: "Re: Survey Tool"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
A client is interested in survey tools that are not only accessible, but are very professional (look and feel), good reporting results, and address data security in that they do NOT store the data in the cloud. This implies something that runs on a local surver (which leaves out the likes of SurveyMonkey). One possible candidat so far is Snap Surveys (http://www.snapsurveys.com/accessibility/)
Any current feeling about the accessibility of available survey tools in general and any that can be run on a client server?
Rick Hill, Web CMS Administrator
University Communications, UC Davis