E-mail List Archives
Re: Tabindexing question
From: Patrick H. Lauke
Date: Jan 20, 2012 11:48AM
- Next message: Jared Smith: "Re: Tabindexing question"
- Previous message: Nancy Johnson: "Tabindexing question"
- Next message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Tabindexing question"
- Previous message in Thread: Nancy Johnson: "Tabindexing question"
- View all messages in this Thread
On 20/01/2012 18:42, Nancy Johnson wrote:
> I have a web application full of controls..
> I set the tabindex ="1" to the first control.
> The navigation is global and there is no tab indexing, but would like
> to give the user the option of the navigation before the user gets to
> the first control.
> If I set the tabindex to the first control, the focus immediately goes
> there and skips the navigation.
> Is there a remedy?
Don't use tabindex?
Patrick H. Lauke