E-mail List Archives
Re: drop down/jump menus
From: Jo Miller
Date: Jul 30, 2001 1:50PM
- Next message: Leo Smith: "Re: drop down/jump menus"
- Previous message: Paul Bohman: "Re: drop down/jump menus"
- Next message in Thread: Leo Smith: "Re: drop down/jump menus"
- Previous message in Thread: Paul Bohman: "Re: drop down/jump menus"
- View all messages in this Thread
>[Leo] I have seen some sites that repeat all the links in such a dropdown
>menu at the bottom of the page as text links. Is this really necessary for
>[Paul] I would say that this is probably overkill. Nearly all technologies
>these days can handle forms, and have been able to for some time. There is
>no need to make redundant text links for forms.
[Jo] These reduntant text links may have been provided for dropdown
button) and which were therefore inaccessible. I agree with Paul that
for an accessible (server-side) dropdown, redundant links are not