E-mail List Archives
From: David Ashleydale
Date: May 25, 2012 5:59PM
- Next message: Lists@Srinivasu.org: "Re: Color Contrast"
- Previous message: David Ashleydale: "Low Vision Simulation"
- Next message in Thread: Lists@Srinivasu.org: "Re: Color Contrast"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I was explaining to someone that in order to meet the WCAG Level AA color
contrast guideline for a particular color of text and its background, she
would have to use at least 18 point text on the web page (it didn't provide
enough contrast for regular size text, but did for large text). She said,
"Well, can't the user just zoom in or increase the text size using the
browser functionality to get it up to 18 points or more?"
I didn't know how to respond.