E-mail List Archives
508 and spreadsheets?
Date: Sep 11, 2002 8:02AM
- Next message: Paul Bohman: "RE: 508 and spreadsheets?"
- Previous message: Leo Smith: "Re: Bobby [and asp]"
- Next message in Thread: Paul Bohman: "RE: 508 and spreadsheets?"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Complex tables with multiple headers is already difficult for me in html.
I have have a professor who uses complex tables and uploads them to the
He uses excel spreadsheets to generate these and other student materials
He has asked me about Section 508 and excel spreadsheets.
Do his spreadsheet materials have to be 508 compliant.
Can someone give me a brief intro on how that works?
Cleveland State University
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,