E-mail List Archives
Date: Jul 26, 2013 9:40AM
- Next message: Trafford, Logan: "Re: Flash"
- Previous message: Rabab Gomaa: "Re: Flash"
- Next message in Thread: Trafford, Logan: "Re: Flash"
- Previous message in Thread: Rabab Gomaa: "Re: Flash"
- View all messages in this Thread
Flash can be made accessible but it's tricky and still keyboardtraps on many browsers. It's worth pointing out to said department that anything they do in Flash is completely unusable on iOS, therefore killing a substantial chunk of the market right there. (Unusable on i-devices has accessibility implications as well, since iphones have had such strong disability pick-up, but that is not why the department is likely to care.)
On Fri, 26 Jul 2013, Trafford, Logan wrote:
> Due to my relative unfamiliarity with Flash, Iâm just curious if there have been any improvements in terms of accessibility or is it still pretty well non compliant. One of our departments is considering a flash-based design and I want to be accurate in my recommendations/comments.