E-mail List Archives
Re: Where to get started
From: Don Mauck
Date: Sep 27, 2013 1:56PM
- Next message: Bourne, Sarah (ITD): "Re: Where to get started"
- Previous message: Greg Wocher: "Where to get started"
- Next message in Thread: Bourne, Sarah (ITD): "Re: Where to get started"
- Previous message in Thread: Greg Wocher: "Where to get started"
- View all messages in this Thread
I would start out by looking at the WCAG2.0 standards. Then I'd start looking at WAI-ARIA coding, that's going to keep you busy.
From: Greg Wocher [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 1:52 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List
Subject: [WebAIM] Where to get started
I am not sure where to begin but here goes. I am a current CIS major specializing in Web Development and Administration. Hopefully I will be graduating within a year or so. I am blind and I feel that web accessibility is becoming extremely important. I want to learn about this but there is so much that I am a bit lost in cyberspace. I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on where to look and on how to start down this road? It will be very much appreciated.
Follow me on Twitter @GWocher