E-mail List Archives
Adobe's donation to education
From: Chagnon | PubCom
Date: Feb 28, 2014 1:19PM
- Next message: Paul J. Adam: "Re: Adobe's donation to education"
- Previous message: Lynn Wehrman: "Re: FTP site opinion"
- Next message in Thread: Paul J. Adam: "Re: Adobe's donation to education"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Adobe committed $300 Million to President Obama's Connect ED Initiative.
They're earmarking the money for software and "professional development" for
students and teachers in the creative areas, as well as Captivate and
Wouldn't it be wonderful if Adobe committed some of those dollars to
accessibility issues, such as:
. Making accessible e-Learning materials.
. Making accessible videos and other presentations.
. Making accessible handouts, books, and other regular learning
Maybe someone can contact Adobe insiders directly about this?
Read full article here:
- Bevi Chagnon
- PubCom.com - Trainers, Consultants, Designers, and Developers.
- Print, Web, Acrobat, XML, eBooks, and U.S. Federal Section 508
- 508 Workshop: www.workshop.pubcom.com
- US Federal Training: www.gpo.gov/customers/theinstitute.htm