E-mail List Archives
Re: SMIL 8 )
From: Holly Marie
Date: Aug 22, 2001 3:48PM
- Next message: Michael Goddard: "Re: SMIL 8 )"
- Previous message: Holly Marie: "Re: SMIL 8 )"
- Next message in Thread: Michael Goddard: "Re: SMIL 8 )"
- Previous message in Thread: Holly Marie: "Re: SMIL 8 )"
- View all messages in this Thread
> In Real Player 8, go into View, Preferences, Content, Accessibility and check for captioning to be
> On. I don't know why you wouldn't have sound. Can you hear others videos with your Real Player?
the sound is my own equipment situation, i installed a few things and unplugged a few others, so I am currently working soundless for a while. though I do work in Multimedia, and am back in college this semester, so I best get that fixed. (smile and SMIL)