E-mail List Archives
Re: text only zoom
Date: Jun 18, 2016 4:29PM
- Next message: Graham Armfield: "Re: complex form questions"
- Previous message: Sean Murphy: "Re: online training"
- Next message in Thread: Alastair Campbell: "Re: text only zoom"
- Previous message in Thread: Chaals McCathie Nevile: "Re: text only zoom"
- View all messages in this Thread
On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 05:05:49PM +0200, Olaf DrÃ¼mmer wrote:
> I'd definitely urge everybody to put the focus on responsive design. Just scaling the text may cause all kinds of hard to avoid issues (and wouldn't a vision impaired user want to see icons and other such stuff enlarged at the same time?).
Traditionally I did not want images to zoom with the text, and I was
a Firefox diehard until 3.6 for this reason among others. Trying to
read sharp clear text with something big and blurry next to it
made reading difficult. Now, if it's a problem, I turn off images