E-mail List Archives
From: Mike Barlow
Date: Feb 19, 2017 8:10AM
- Next message: JP Jamous: "Re: Accessible Calendar"
- Previous message: Guy Hickling: "Re: Regarding a dialog box"
- Next message in Thread: JP Jamous: "Re: Accessible Calendar"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I've worked on several projects that require calendars (think Google
Calendar), but so far I have yet to find any open source calendar that
meets standard (e.g. WCAG2.0 or Section 508) accessibility guidelines heck,
even Google Calendar isn't accessible from the Month view (their tip to use
Google Calendar with a screen reader is to "set your calendar to Agenda
So does anyone know of any calendar library that can be used that would not
fail accessibility tests (right now my current immediate need is for one
that passes Section 508 though WCAG 2.0 would definitely be preferable).
Web Application Developer
Web Accessibility/Section 508 SME
Lancaster, Pa 17601
e-mail: <EMAIL REMOVED>