E-mail List Archives
Re: PDF remediation
From: Alan Zaitchik
Date: Oct 19, 2017 2:16PM
- Next message: Chagnon | PubCom: "Re: PDF remediation"
- Previous message: Bim Egan: "Re: PDF remediation"
- Next message in Thread: Chagnon | PubCom: "Re: PDF remediation"
- Previous message in Thread: Bim Egan: "Re: PDF remediation"
- View all messages in this Thread
I gave that access-for-all PDF checker a spin with a PDF I had worked on
quite intensely. My document failed because of untagged content. But the
untagged content was all either white space or lines around buttons and
table cells and the like. In Acrobat it was mostly artifacts or
annotations, and I have always assumed that this was not a problem. Do you
think I can dismiss these failures as false positives?
On 10/19/17, 12:37 PM, "L Snider" < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
>You may have used this already, but it is a great checker (in addition to
>Acrobat Pro's features) that works with the Matterhorn Protocol:
>On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Sarah Ferguson < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
>> What is/are everyone's favorite tool(s) for making PDFs accessible and
>> I'm not talking about services, just tools for doing it yourself. I've
>> several over the years, but I'm wondering if there are any hidden gems
>> there :)
>> >> >> >> >>