E-mail List Archives
Re: pdf to html
From: Tim Harshbarger
Date: Nov 9, 2017 3:14PM
- Next message: Steve Green: "Re: funny reading of CAD 1 by NVDA"
- Previous message: Lucy Greco: "pdf to html"
- Next message in Thread: Chagnon | PubCom: "Re: pdf to html"
- Previous message in Thread: Lucy Greco: "pdf to html"
- View all messages in this Thread
Maybe pandoc would help? It is an OS tool that can be used for converting files. I don't recall if PDF to HTML is one of the options though.
From: WebAIM-Forum [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Lucy Greco
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 3:48 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Subject: [WebAIM] pdf to html
i have a department that wants to convert a large number of pdf
documents to html and wants to try and automate the job in some way does
any one have a recmendation of a tool that can do this vary easily. i
think they will be posting the files on a cms when they are done so will
only need to have basic html or as i like to call it cms ready files. any
help on this would be wellcome thanks lucy
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
Follow me on twitter @accessaces