E-mail List Archives
Watermarks in Word docs
From: Ilana Gordon
Date: Dec 7, 2017 10:41AM
- Next message: Jim Allan: "Re: Watermarks in Word docs"
- Previous message: Graham Armfield: "Re: Layout tables"
- Next message in Thread: Jim Allan: "Re: Watermarks in Word docs"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Looking for some guidance for the use of watermarks. I've always understood
that they are a no no or low vision/contrast issues. We have some docs that
have a watermark that is a light grey and indicates the doc is a sample.
Any info on best practice in this case?
Word Wizards, Inc
8609 2nd Avenue, Unit 406-B
Silver Spring, MD 20910