WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Re: Using Adaptive features for increasing TV appsAccessibility

for

Date: Jan 4, 2018 7:52AM

Daniel:

I have to sign into a Google account to fill out the form. So this form is not universally accessible to those of us who have a visual disability but either don't have a Google account or prefer not to sign into a survey.

I use Survey Monkey for my surveys. It is accessible for our adaptive technology for the most part and we don't have to sign into something to provide feedback.

Please let me know when there is a more accessible version of the survey. I can forward it to user lists I'm on and promote it on twitter once it is universally accessible...both in terms of not signing into it and in terms of WCAG 2.0 compliant.

Cheers, Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: WebAIM-Forum [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Daniel Costa
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 4:05 PM
To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Subject: [WebAIM] Using Adaptive features for increasing TV apps Accessibility

Dear colleagues,

My name is Daniel Costa and I am a PhD Student in Faculdade de Ciências Universidade de Lisboa. We are currently developing an assistive technology for visually impaired (VI) people aiming to improve interaction with smart TV applications through mobile devices. We are in the process of designing the implementation of adaptive features regarding presentation of content and navigation. We want to take the experience and knowledge of accessibility experts into the design process of these features.

For that end, I kindly ask you to answer a short questionnaire (15 to
20min) that will help me guide the future steps of implementation.
Researchers, developers or users with some experience on accessibility, TV applications or adaptive user interfaces are welcome to share their knowledge and I believe this mailing list is the most adequate for this goal.

Questionnaire url: https://goo.gl/forms/U4EhSqWVqP76k5vc2

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Daniel Costa
--
Daniel Costa
about me <http://dancosta1988.wix.com/dancosta>;