WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

eLearning Modules

for

Date: Mar 1, 2018 1:01PM

Hi All,

My agency is the process of transitioning to a new CMS system. Those managing this process are collaborating with the vendor to create on-demand eLearning Modules. The modules have both audio and video. I (and a few other colleagues) have very recently been brought in to this in terms of accessibility, so I'm in the process of looking the modules with that mindset. I'm interested in hearing how you go about evaluating eLearning Modules - aside from having users test/pilot (we will be doing that soon) - it would be a great help to me. I've identified issues already, so I know that the modules are not yet compliant. However, before I submit anything for the project managers to address, I want to make sure I've done a complete evaluation. Thanks!

Natalie N. Jean
Government Operations Consultant II
Agency for Persons with Disabilities
Email: <EMAIL REMOVED> <mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Phone: 850.414.6666
Fax: 850.922.6432

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email-along with any attachments-may contain privileged and confidential information that is exempt from public disclosure, including individual health information which is protected by federal and state privacy laws. This transmission is intended solely for the review and use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, use, dissemination, or duplication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this email in error, please report it to the sender and permanently destroy all copies of the original message.