E-mail List Archives
Re: Kendo Grid
From: Maxability A11Y
Date: Apr 26, 2018 1:35AM
- Next message: Jonathan Avila: "Re: Kendo Grid"
- Previous message: Kakarla Meharoon: "Kendo Grid"
- Next message in Thread: Jonathan Avila: "Re: Kendo Grid"
- Previous message in Thread: Kakarla Meharoon: "Kendo Grid"
- View all messages in this Thread
For similar problem for fixed header tables, we have implimented a hidden
row as header in the body table. This additional header row is visually
hidden to the all users but is exposed to screen readers. Technically these
solution asks for two header rows, one for screen reader users and one for
non screen reader users. Not sure if that technique can be applied here.
On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 12:56 PM, Kakarla Meharoon <
<EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> I was trying to use the Kendo Grid UI control.
> When the HTML is generated it gets two tables, one for the header and one
> for the body. This becomes hard for accessibility, can someone please guide
> me how do I set to generate only one table with header and data in it.
> Any suggestions for making kendo grid accessible for JAWS.
> > > > >