E-mail List Archives
Site Critique for Accessibility
From: Michael Goddard
Date: Sep 13, 2001 8:36AM
- Next message: Michael R. Burks: "Words from Vinton Cerf"
- Previous message: Michael Goddard: "client-side image maps"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I don't know if this is allowed within the list TOS but I would greatly
appreciate any help with this.
I have did a revision of a web site (www.ohiogoodwills.org/). Basically I
have tweaked some accessibility issues and the site code is within full
compliance for XHTML 1.0 web standards, CSS web standards and in compliance
with Bobby 3.2 guidelines.
I have checked the site through accessiblity tools such as WAVE and a
visually color blind stimulator. Everything is looking good to me, but I
would like to see if anyone else has any feedback etc.
If you could please take a look at both the graphical version and the text
version, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you and have a great day!