E-mail List Archives
From: Tyler Shepard
Date: Dec 13, 2019 3:46PM
- Next message: Duff Johnson: "Re: heading question"
- Previous message: McGehee, Michele: "Accessible Compare Feature"
- Next message in Thread: Duff Johnson: "Re: heading question"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I am reviewing a website which has headings. The first heading is an h1, the next is an h3. I feel a bit petty for putting in my notes they should change the heading put it as an h2.Â It doesn't damage the flow. Am I over reacting over something so small?