E-mail List Archives
FW: SC 1.4.13 Sufficient Techniques
From: Murphy, Sean
Date: Dec 15, 2019 8:08PM
- Next message: Steve Green: "Re: heading question"
- Previous message: Birkir R. Gunnarsson: "Re: heading question"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I am trying to understand why SC 1.4.13 on https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/Understanding/content-on-hover-or-focus.html shows three techniques while the interactive version https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/quickref/#content-on-hover-or-focus only shows two. The technique that is not shown is:
SCR39: Making content on focus or hover hoverable, dismissible, and persistent<https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/Techniques/client-side-script/SCR39>
The other two techniques:
* @@ ARIA: Using role="tooltip"
* @@ CSS: Using hover and focus pseudo classes
Which I am assuming are work in progress techniques due to the two @@ symbols. In fact, we did a search and could not find any documentation on this notation. Is the SCR39 a valid technique to use as a test case?