E-mail List Archives
Re: Title attribute for iframes
From: Patrick H. Lauke
Date: Sep 16, 2020 2:54AM
- Next message: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: Screen hints"
- Previous message: Maxability A11Y: "Re: A11y Automation tool"
- Next message in Thread: Mallory: "Re: Title attribute for iframes"
- Previous message in Thread: Steve Green: "Re: Title attribute for iframes"
- View all messages in this Thread
On 16/09/2020 09:10, Steve Green wrote:
> It's not that the client doesn't care. This is a contractual dispute over whether a developer built a website that is WCAG conformant.
And this is where the wooly, handwavy, often quite undefined/up to
interpretation WCAG crashes on the shores of binary pass/fail ... and
auditors end up having to do judge/lawyer work, reading the tea
leaves/entrails of what "the founding fathers of WCAG intended"...
Patrick H. Lauke
https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux
twitter: @patrick_h_lauke | skype: patrick_h_lauke
Inclusive Design 24 (#id24) https://inclusivedesign24.org