E-mail List Archives
Tables with irregular headers
From: Vaibhav Saraf
Date: Apr 15, 2021 11:38AM
- Next message: glen walker: "Re: Tables with irregular headers"
- Previous message: Barry: "Re: order of CTA buttons"
- Next message in Thread: glen walker: "Re: Tables with irregular headers"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I was referring Example 1 for irregular headers on below tutorial:
In the first row, I can hear "Mars Produced" and "Venus Produced"
respectively instead of just "Mars" and "Venus" (I used NVDA and JAWS 2020).
The "Produced" thing is coming from the header in the following row.
Similar thing is there in Example 2 as well.
I am looking for a way to get rid of the second header's announcement and
looking to scope the header to a specific number of rows or columns. As
this thing is supposed to be done for a large number of tables I am
reluctant in using 'header' attribute and want to get it done in a more
Is there any better example which gets rid of the second header
announcement wherever it is not needed?