E-mail List Archives
Re: Two Factor Identification
Date: Sep 15, 2022 9:54AM
- Next message: TJ McElroy: "Re: Two Factor Identification"
- Previous message: TJ McElroy: "Re: Two Factor Identification"
- Next message in Thread: TJ McElroy: "Re: Two Factor Identification"
- Previous message in Thread: TJ McElroy: "Re: Two Factor Identification"
- View all messages in this Thread
SC 2.4.2 says:
"Web pages have titles that describe topic or purpose"
Topic and purpose differ between entering user data and entering a password token.
So I'd say the page title and h1 of the page have to change. This sounds like two different pages.
From: WebAIM-Forum < <EMAIL REMOVED> > On Behalf Of TJ McElroy
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2022 4:54 PM
To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Subject: [WebAIM] Two Factor Identification
I am writing a two factor identification script, to allow uploads to my site.
a user must fill out a form
entering their name and email address
then a random five digit number (token) is generated, that token is emailed to the user.
on the page that the user entered their original data I have two forms the form that gathers the users original data (form1) and a form for the user to enter the token (form2)
my question is:
which is the best practice,
keeping both form1 and form2 on the same page or having form1 and form2 on separate pages