E-mail List Archives
Re: Print Margins
From: Patrick H. Lauke
Date: Jan 26, 2005 2:24PM
- Next message: Paul Bohman: "Re: Print Margins"
- Previous message: Dagmar Noll: "Print Margins"
- Next message in Thread: Paul Bohman: "Re: Print Margins"
- Previous message in Thread: Dagmar Noll: "Print Margins"
- View all messages in this Thread
> Does anyone have suggestions regarding how wide margins should be to be most
> accessible to the widest range of printers possible?
I wouldn't class this as an accessibility issue, but here's my take:
when printing, the OS/application should give users a choice of what to
do when the print area is too small to contain the content (e.g.
"fit/stretch to page"). I'd say the onus here is on the user...
Patrick H. Lauke