E-mail List Archives
Re: Accessible popup menus
From: Terrence Wood
Date: Jul 29, 2005 12:42AM
- Next message: Rob Unsworth: "Re: Accessible popup menus"
- Previous message: Al Sparber: "Re: Accessible popup menus"
- Next message in Thread: Rob Unsworth: "Re: Accessible popup menus"
- Previous message in Thread: Al Sparber: "Re: Accessible popup menus"
- View all messages in this Thread
On 29 Jul 2005, at 5:52 PM, Al Sparber wrote:
> Unfortunately, browsers are not programmed to allow that very easily.
> We are using an onfocus routine to enable the sub-menus to reveal when
> its parent is tabbed to. Removing that would get the behavior you are
> looking for, but not the one we want.
bawah ha ha ha!
C'mon Al, this is such a crock, we're not the newb's on the DW boards,
ever heard of the DOM? Pretty sure most the today's browsers have one.
It's a poor workman who blames his tools.
Why not add the onfocus event to fire on any link in a sub menu and add
a check for so you know whether to animate it or not?
I am interested in the source of your numbers on keyboard users,
perhaps you can share those figures with the list.