E-mail List Archives
Re: Accessible popup menus
From: Al Sparber
Date: Jul 29, 2005 8:44AM
- Next message: Al Sparber: "Re: Accessible popup menus"
- Previous message: Al Sparber: "Re: Accessible popup menus"
- Next message in Thread: Al Sparber: "Re: Accessible popup menus"
- Previous message in Thread: Al Sparber: "Re: Accessible popup menus"
- View all messages in this Thread
From: "Rob Unsworth" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
To: "WebAIM Discussion List" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 2:53 AM
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Accessible popup menus
> On Fri, 29 Jul 2005, Al Sparber wrote:
>> A simple look at the number of people who have to use the keyboard
>> (I totally
>> discount people who choose not to use a mouse, as they are
>> over-zealous about something or other) paints a clear course:
>> Develop for the
>> majority and provide alternate paths for the minority. If you do it
>> in reverse
>> that's an opinion now, is it not?
> What alternative path have you provided for those whose only access
> is via
> keyboard?. Tabbing is now working properly. After all this is the
> type of
> accessibility I have pointed is lacking in your menu.