E-mail List Archives
RE: IE only .gov site
From: Conyers, Dwayne
Date: Aug 15, 2005 8:00AM
- Next message: Glen Bracegirdle: "web access keys"
- Previous message: Hoffman, Allen: "RE: IE only .gov site"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "RE: IE only .gov site"
- View all messages in this Thread
Allen Hoffman posted:
> Don't lock in, or lock-out would be my approach
> to such an effort.
That brought back memories of my early experiences on the web where many
sites were configured to prevent users of browsers other than Netscape
from viewing their pages. I think it was some sort of protest against
IE... but I wonder if that is still in practice? Hmm...