E-mail List Archives
RE: web access keys
From: Jan Eric Hellbusch
Date: Aug 16, 2005 1:40AM
- Next message: Jan Eric Hellbusch: "RE: web access keys"
- Previous message: Glen Bracegirdle: "Re: web access keys"
- Next message in Thread: Jan Eric Hellbusch: "RE: web access keys"
- Previous message in Thread: Glen Bracegirdle: "Re: web access keys"
- View all messages in this Thread
> I was just wondering is there a way to make the access
> key take the person to the page without them having to
> press Enter to go to the link.
script is called keypress.js and can be included so that only MSIE uses it
(see code in HTML on the mentioned page).
A page which uses a bit more accesskey is www.barrierefreies-webdesign.de.
For example, by using Alt+2 (MSIE/Mozilla) you will always get to the next
page - a "replacement" for the not supported LINK element in MSIE. Alt+3
gets you to the previous page.
Jan Eric Hellbusch
Tel.: 02 31 / 2 25 15 73 oder 01 63 / 3 36 99 25