E-mail List Archives
Blind Web developers needed for usability study
From: Joe Clark
Date: Aug 17, 2005 12:40PM
- Next message: Thomas Jedenfelt: "RE: web access keys"
- Previous message: John Foliot - WATS.ca: "RE: web access keys"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I'm not doing the study, but a friend of mine is. If you're blind
(any vision loss) and a screen-reader user and you regularly use
either Web-development software or a text editor to produce Web
pages, then my friend wants to hear from you. He may want to recruit
you for a usability test of an upcoming software package for Web
Write me directly and I'll pass your information along.
Joe Clark | <EMAIL REMOVED>
Expect criticism if you top-post